Personal data controller
The personal data of the Users of Captain Salsa are administered by: Captain Salsa, ul. Wybickiego 22 c/3, 82-200 Malbork NIP 5791615521
Email address: [email protected]
Basis, purpose and scope of processing
The controller declares that it processes Users' personal data in accordance with: Article 6.1.b - i.e. the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; or Article 6.1.a - i.e. on the basis of the data subject's consent in other cases.
(4) The data controller processes the personal data in order to fulfil the contract for the provision of the service carried out through Captain Salsa or for the purpose indicated in the relevant consent. The Data Controller processes the data only to the extent necessary for these purposes and for the period necessary for the performance of the contract or until the withdrawal of consent by the user of Captain Salsa, or until the termination of the activities of Captain Salsa
(5) The Administrator shall undertake with regard to persons who have given their consent the actions referred to as profiling, where "profiling" means any form of automated processing of personal data which involves the use of personal data to evaluate their personal preferences, interests. The profiling of data on the Captain Salsa data feed maintained by the Administrator is used to better identify the needs of Users and to better select offers for interested Users.
(6) In the case of individuals who have consented to profiling, the Data Controller shall, in accordance
with Article 22(3) of the RODO, implement appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, at least
The right to obtain human intervention from the Administrator, to express their views and to challenge the profiling decision. A person subject to profiling may exercise his or her rights by contacting us at the following email address: [email protected]
7 Captain Salsa collects the following personal information Name; Email address; Phone number; Image.
8. recipients (processors of entrustment) of personal data will be: entities providing service and maintenance of Captain Salsa, i.e. legal service, and in the case of financial settlements, the entity performing HR and accounting service for the Personal Data Controller and entities providing IT service and entities owning profiling software, including entities outside the European Economic Area. The exchange of personal data with the aforementioned entities is regulated by personal data entrustment agreements or in accordance with relevant service provision regulations.
9. personal data of Captain Salsa Users are not shared with third parties, except for the purpose of profiling, and in situations where such sharing results from applicable laws obliging the personal data controller to transfer the data to authorized entities.
10. the Administrator collects the so-called Captain Salsa logs concerning the proper functioning of the Site and security (including IP addresses of the computers accessing the Site), however it does not associate them in any way with personal data. Based on log files, statistics may be generated to assist in the administration of Captain Salsa. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying characteristics of persons visiting the Website.
Users' Rights. Right of Access Pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the RODO, each User has the following rights:
1. right of access (Article 15 RODO)
The data subject is entitled to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and if he or she has
this place, is entitled to access to them.
In accordance with Article 15 of the RODO, the Controller will provide the data subject with a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
2. right to rectification (Article 16 RODO)
The data subject shall have the right to request from the Controller the immediate rectification of personal data concerning him or her that are inaccurate.
3. right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") (Article 17 RODO)
The data subject shall have the right to demand from the Controller the immediate erasure of personal data concerning him/her, and the Controller shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay if one of the following circumstances occurs:
(a) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based;
(c) the data subject objects under Article 21(1) of the RODO to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
4. right to restrict processing (Article 18 RODO)
The Data Subject has the right to request the Controller to restrict the processing of personal data concerning him or her in the following cases:
- When data is inaccurate - for a period of time to correct it;
- the data subject has raised an objection under Article 21(1) of the RODO to the processing - until such time as it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Controller override the grounds of the data subject's objection;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data, requesting instead that the processing be restricted.
5. right to data portability (Article 19 RODO)
The data subject shall have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, the personal data concerning him or her which he or she has provided to the Controller, and shall have the right to transmit such personal data to another controller without hindrance from the Controller to whom the personal data was provided.
6. right to object (Article 21 RODO)
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, including profiling,
to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
(7) The User may exercise their rights by sending an appropriate request to the e-mail address: [email protected]. The request, in order to be correctly identified, must be sent from the email address from which you registered with Captain Salsa. This is the implementation of Article 12(6) of the RODO. The request can also be made by letter, sending a registered letter containing such request to the correspondence address of the company run by the Administrator.
(8) In accordance with the law, the Administrator shall respond to the person who submitted the request within one month on the action taken. If the Administrator does not take such action, it will inform the person who made the request.
(9) The Administrator has the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly: GIODO).
1. Captain Salsa has security measures in place to protect the personal data under the Administrator's control against loss, misuse
and modification. The Administrator also has appropriate documentation and has implemented appropriate procedures related to the protection of personal data in the company.
(2) The Administrator shall ensure that it protects all disclosed information in accordance with applicable regulations and security protection standards, in particular:
- The personal data collected by the Data Controller can be directly accessed in accordance with Article 29 of the RODO only by authorized employees or associates of the Data Controller and authorized persons dealing with the service of Captain Salsa, who have been granted appropriate powers of attorney;
- The Administrator declares that by commissioning other entities to provide services, it requires from the partners, in accordance with the disposition of Article 28 RODO, to ensure high standards of protection of the entrusted personal data, to sign appropriate entrustment agreements in which the partners confirm the application of the standards and the right to control the compliance of these entities with these standards.
- In order to ensure adequate protection of the services it provides by electronic means, the Administrator of Captain Salsa applies a high level of security, including cryptographic protection of personal data transmission (SSL protocol) in accordance with Part C of the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29.04.2004 on documenting the processing of personal data and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by equipment and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100 item 1024).
- Due to the public nature of the Internet, the use of services provided electronically may involve risks, regardless of the Data Controller's due diligence.
Cookies mechanism. Links to other sites
Some areas and functions of the Website may use the so-called cookies, i.e. text files saved on the User's computer, identifying him in a way necessary to enable certain operations. Cookies are used, among others, to remember data necessary to log a user in. The condition of cookies functioning is their acceptance by the User's browser and not deleting them from the disk.
1. the Service uses "session" cookies (saved until you leave Captain Salsa or close your browser) and
"permanent" (stored on the User's computer for a specified period of time).
Users of Captain Salsa can change their settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete and block cookies. Detailed information on this is contained in the help or documentation of the respective web browser, among others:
Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
3. disabling cookies will most often result in limiting or blocking some of the functionality of the Website.
Third party cookies:
1 The Captain Salsa websites use third party cookies - Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. More information can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 and https:// web.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
2. the data obtained is used for the purposes of service statistics, analytics, development, advertising and marketing.
(2) The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes, withdraw or modify the functions or features of the Captain Salsa websites, as well as to cease operations, transfer the rights to the Website to a third party and perform any legal actions permitted by applicable law.